Membres

HOME

28 novembre 2012

MY "LIEBSTER BLOG AWARDS" ....


for the awards: only 5 blogs with less than 200 followers??
I have done my best, but I've chosen  some very good blogs which are more or less known and that I like a lot:
I've broken the rules, because I've chosen 6 blogs!! I've tried to mix "well-known blogs" and "less-known blogs" but they are all great !!
(I must say too that I've missed some blogs which already have their awards !) 

pour les awards: seulement 5 blogs qui ont moins de 200 suivis?? J'ai fait de mon mieux, mais j'ai choisi quelques blogs très bons qui sont plus ou moins connus et que j'aime beaucoup.
J'ai enfreint les règles, parce que j'ai choisi 6 blogs! J'ai essayé de mélanger des «blogs bien connus" et "des blogs moins connus", mais ils sont tous excellents!
(Je dois dire aussi que j'ai omis quelques blogs qui ont déjà leur prix)





 "Michigentile Micro World"
I think it's not a surprise to see the blog of Michele in my list!
Maybe you remember the small range of figures ("Figures for Michele") that I've painted for his Great Diorama :"The Day of the Tournament"?
Michele is a great modeller and also a very good painter, but he's almost a very nice man too and maybe it's the more important ?
Je pense que ce n'est pas une surprise de voir le blog de ​​Michele dans ma liste!
Peut-être vous souvenez-vous de la petite série de figurines (
"Figures for Michele") que j'ai peintes pour son Grand Diorama : «"The Day of the Tournament" ?
Michele grand est un excellent modéliste et aussi un très bon peintre, mais il est surtout un homme très gentil, et c'est peut-être le plus important ?
 

 "Lonewolf's Welten"  
 Bruno is first a Great Painter, that's sure: all what it's under his brush is awesome! He is also an experimented photographer and his blog is very beautiful. Like "my other Awards", he's a very, very kind man and it's always a pleasure for me to read his nice comments...
Bruno est d'abord un grand peintre c'est sûr: tout ce qu'il ya sous son pinceau est génial! Il est aussi un photographe expérimenté et son blog est très beau. Comme "mes autres prix», c'est un homme  très, très gentil et c'est toujours un plaisir pour moi de lire ses commentaires sympathiques ...



WesternNCity Scale Layout
even if you're not very interested with Trains and things like that, this blog (and François Simon!) is a very interesting one: not only trains, but also well converted and painted figures for his great project: François is also a talented terrain modeller and there is a lot to learn with him . (french language).
 même si vous n'êtes pas très intéressé par Les trains et des choses comme ça, ce blog (! et François Simon) est un très intéressant: non seulement pour les trains, mais aussi ses chiffres convertis et peintes pour son grand projet: François est aussi un modéliste de terrain talentueux et il ya beaucoup de choses à apprendre avec lui

I LIKE the things I LIKE! 
 Scott   does an unusual work, he's telling stories with 54mm figures (MARX, ...) and conversions, so ... "I like the things he like!"
 Scott fait un travail hors du commun: raconter des histoires avec des figurines de 54mm (MARX, ...) et des conversions, aussi ... "J'aime les choses qu'il aime!"

Jay's Miniature Enterprises
Nobody is allowed here to ignore the  Marvellous and Nice Jay! He paints and converts 15mm figs and creates an awesome and funny world for a mysterious game.
Personne ici, n'est autorisé à ignorer le merveilleux et gentil Jay! Il peint et convertit des figurines de 15mm et crée un monde fantastique et drôle pour un jeu mystérieux.

"Wargaming with Barks"
November was a Hobbit month and Barks has done a perfect painting work on some GW Hobbits!
Barks is a wargamer, but not only : the painting standard is in a high level!
Novembre a été son mois "Hobbits" et Barks a fait un travail parfait de peinture sur certains Hobbits GW! Barks est un wargamer, mais pas seulement: la peinture est d'un niveau très élevé! 


 I'm sorry for all those I didn't chose but it was too difficult! To be honest, I could have 30 blogs and more in my list ...
So thanks to Anne (Anne's Attic), Ray (Don't throw a 1), Paul (Paul's Bods),  who have too much followers ! Peter (Peter's Cave), Phil ("Association Les Riflemen"), Furabianu ("Des figurines, du Jeu et du Fun!"), Mehapito ("Au Bord du Fleuve"),  David ("Marechal a 1:72")


16 commentaires:

  1. Thank you, Sam. I'll try to live up to your very kind words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. I think that it's a fun idea but it's very difficult to choose and I don't like that I've not given an Award at all the blogs I like!
      (I must create my own "award", I think!)

      Supprimer
  3. Dear Pascal, be on your list fills me with pride and gratitude for your appreciation. My young blog has grown quickly, in a few months, and this above all thanks to you all!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm not the only one who gives to you an Award, so I think you deserve it a lot!

      Supprimer
  4. Réponses
    1. thanks, but I'm sure that many other blogs could have an Award!

      Supprimer
  5. Réponses
    1. merci Vincent!
      je ne suis pas à ton niveau, mais j'ai du plaisir à peindre ce qui nous est un point commun à tous et c'est une joie de partager avec de nombreuses personnes!

      Supprimer
  6. Alors, dans l'ordre:
    Bravo, amplement mérité, un blog de qualité, original, inventif...bon j'arrête...
    Merci pour le très gentil mot!
    Continue sur cette lancée...
    Phil.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Phil!
      pas trop de compliments je vais rougir!
      je vais essayer de continuer, mais en tout cas, ce "truc" te pousse en avant, j'ai toujours envie de faire mieux, ou du moins, du mieux que je peux!
      Pas de plaisir sans partage, non?

      Supprimer
  7. Congrats Pascal! And this is a very nice and kind post!
    Thanks!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thanks Peter!
    I've wrote some more "blabla" than usually but I wanted to say why I've chosen those blogs!
    it was a lot of work but a pleasant one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Congrats Pascal for getting the award!
    Thank you very much for your kind words and for nominating my blog for the award. I think I have to do some research now.
    Regards
    Bruno

    RépondreSupprimer